For over 30 years we’ve been honoured to serve people just like you. Our clients come from a huge range of backgrounds: retail, food distribution, the automobile industry, insurance, banking, technology, freight and parcel delivery service, building suppliers, packaging and online game providers.
Wondering how to get the best out of your team?
Motivate them with the biggest and best carrot of all: Travel. We are experts in human behaviour. We know how to identify and tap into what makes your team tick. Couple that with our knowledge of incentive travel destinations that quicken the heart and heighten the effort.
Picture it: Spare No Expense
Meetings & Conferences
Do you need every last detail to go off without one single hitch?
After more than 30 years planning meetings and conferences, we are masters of logistics. Big and small, our team makes sure every single item has been crossed and dotted. The result? Your perfectly executed meeting looks seamless, and dare we say it… simple. We free you up to do what you do best: spending quality time with your attendees, dealers, sponsors and exhibitors.
Picture it: Freeing you up to do what you do best
- Our team takes care of venue selection, off-site activities, air and ground transportation, meal planning, registration, signage, table set up, breakout sessions, refreshment breaks and much more.
- You focus on meeting, greeting, messaging and marketing.
- Because we handle everything we can make changes on the fly, which in some cases, will save you money.
- You’ll have piece of mind because our in-house Air Transportation team is directly tapped in to flight schedules, changes and delays. If there’s a hiccup, we’ll know. We’ll take immediate steps to remedy the situation and we’ll keep you and your delegates apprised throughout.
Want to thank your hard-working team with an unforgettable special event?
We’ll do the dazzling at your next special event (and give you all the credit)! Our boundless creativity is not limited to only the glitter and gold, it also includes creative handling of event budgets—big and small. If at first we don’t find a solution that fits within your plan, we’ll go back to our extensive supplier network and try, try again.
Picture it: Wow Factor
- The setting is one of the host city’s most iconic landmarks.
- Guests are greeted by a drum corps wearing matching uniforms in your company colours.
- Inside the space is divided into three main areas, all with live entertainment: the Blues Lounge featuring a Baker’s Boys Trio, the Country and Western Bar and a main stage with three rotating acts providing non-stop entertainment headlined by B.B. King’s daughter, a Motown troupe and a fantastic Rock and Roll band.
- Guests mingle with cocktails and munch on a huge selection of appetizers served by catering staff wearing company colour chef aprons.
- For the finale, guests head to the back terrace for a technicolour explosion of fireworks over the lake.
Merchandise Incentives and Reward Programs
Looking for a motivator other than incentive travel?
While incentive travel perennially is ranked as the single greatest motivator, there are times when use of incentive travel doesn’t fit. The great news is Meridican offers the next best thing!
Our customized merchandise incentive programs can stand alone or provide a great second tier of qualifying when combined with an incentive travel program.
Picture it: Highly desirable merchandise at far less than retail, at your fingertips.
- Motivate dealers, employees, and clients to greater heights with a customized merchandise program.
- Support short term retention initiatives with outstanding gifts.
- Add a merchandise component to an existing travel incentive, more winners, more motivation.
- We’ll help you select the product and take all tracking and shipping worries off your plate.
Need to promote your brand and instill pride?
We deliver on-brand solutions that are squarely on budget. We save you money by leveraging our buying power (one of the many perqs of being around for three decades)!
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Have you been thinking about incorporating CSR into your mission statement? Or perhaps improving upon your existing CSR mandate?
As a pioneer of Corporate Social Responsibility in Canada (our first CSR program was in 2001), we can assure you that there is no better way to create lasting memories than through giving back as a united group.
Picture It: School Renovation Project
- Balance play with CSR: Rebuild and renovate a local nursery school for a couple of days, then play and explore the region’s culture, food and attractions.
- As your team constructs the school, they build camaraderie. They share a sense of “making a difference” bringing them closer together than ever before.
- They return ready to tackle work challenges feeling like they can–and will–do anything.